Berlin Wall 30 - From the Divided to the City of Freedom
The 30th Anniversary for the Fall of the Wall
Berlin; November 6th - 10th, 2019
Participation in the summit is open to governmental & diplomatic officials, academics, private sector representatives, civil society practitioners, and young professionals from across the world.
The participation cost for “The 30th Anniversary for the Fall of the Wall Summit” is 945 Euro
The participation cost for the forum includes the following components:
- Conference Components - Participation in all Programs' Components including all special lunches and dinners.
- Excursions - Cultural and Social Excursions such as sightseeing, Guided Tours and visits to key Cultural Institutes and Exhibitions.
- Social Activities - Social Activities such as Concerts and Live Performances, Film Screening, and Gala Nights.
- ICD House Services - Free use of ICD House Facilities including Wireless Internet, Cloak Room, Meeting Rooms, and Information Center.
- Certification of Participation - All Participants will be awarded Certificate of attendance upon Completion of the Program.
- Sponsored Accommodation Options - To learn more please click HERE
The participation cost for the Summit includes access to the following events:
Berlin NATO Conference
Berlin; November 6th-8th, 2019
Berlin Economic Forum
Berlin; November 8th-10th, 2019
Berlin Wall 30
Berlin; November 6th-10th, 2019