Germany 30 - The 30th Anniversary of the German Reunification
Celebrating 30 Years of Reunited Germany: Looking Back & Forward after 30 Years
(Berlin; November 9th, 2021)
Participation in the summit is open to governmental & diplomatic officials, academics, private sector representatives, civil society practitioners, and young professionals from across the world.
The participation cost for “Berlin Wall 30 - From the Divided to the City of Freedom Summit” is 495 Euro
The participation cost for the forum includes the following components:
- Program Components - Participation in all Programs' Components.
- Coffee & Refreshments - Coffee, Tea, Drinks and Refreshments will be included for participants throughout the conference.
- Excursions - Cultural and Social Excursions such as sightseeing, Guided Tours and visits to key Cultural Institutes and Exhibitions (once scheduled as part of the program).
- Social Activities - Social Activities such as Concerts and Live Performances, Film Evenings, Embassy Receptions, and Party Nights (once scheduled as part of the program).
- ICD House Services - Free use of ICD House Facilities including Wireless Internet, Cloak Room, Meeting Rooms, and Information Center.
- Certification of Participation - All Participants will be awarded Certificate of attendance upon Completion of the Program.